K-LASER THERAPY IS SYNONYMOUS OF DYNAMIC THERAPY
The intuitive K-Laser software works with treatments made up of several phases, offering the possibility to modify the various parameters of operation, as well as time, frequency and power during each single therapy.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF TISSUES RESPOND TO DIFFERENT MODULATION PARAMETERS
The parameters set in the new K-Laser Cube series can be easily recognized by the type of pulse emitted (CW modality, pulsed modality at 50% with modulated frequencies, ISP Intense Superpulsed modality), each with a different tissue response. The effects of laser therapy have been studied in depth, and have determined:
* the amount of energy delivered in relation to the end result;
* the effects of laser therapy at different tissues depths;
* the effects of laser therapy considering penetration depth, appropriate modality of application and tissue type to be treated.
K-LASER FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The most recent literature has shown that K-Laser Therapy has significant, positive, biological effects, given the great amount of energy delivered in depth, improving the regeneration process of the cells and accelerating tissue repair.
* Acute and Chronic Pain Management
* Sports Medicine
* Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
* Post Surgical Therapy
* Podiatry and Dermatology
* Stomatology and Oral Pathology
* Therapy of soft tissue lesions:
* Bed sores
* Diabetic ulcers
K-LASER BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS
* Anti-inflammatory and analgesic
* Speeds up metabolic processes
* Enhanced vascular activity
* Immune- regulation
* Improvement of nerve function
* Faster repair of damaged tissues:
(wounds, bed sores, ulcers, diabetic ulcers, and mucositis).